The Website www.nomorelice.ae is developed by Panamedia dxb, Office 1707, Gold Crest Executive Tower, Cluster C, JLT, Dubai Email: email@example.com. Telephone: +971 55 668 5104
If you require any more information or have any inquiries concerning our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers for NoMoreLice
All the information on this website – https://www.nomorelice.ae/ – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. NoMoreLice does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (NoMoreLice ), is strictly at your own risk. NoMoreLice will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- Illness: A doctor’s/parent note of reason for absence is required for your student’s attendance file.
- Medical appointments or treatments: Will require a doctor’s note for the student’s attendance file.
- Religious holidays: A parent note is required for the student’s attendance file
- Death: A parent note is required for the student’s attendance file.
- Personal or family emergency: A parent note is required for the student’s attendance file.
- Family vacations.
- Non-Medical appointments.
- Absence for any other reason that does not meet the criteria of an excused absence.
- A student who is absent from school without notice.
Parents are requested to schedule appointments after 3:15 p.m. to avoid the need for an early dismissal. If it becomes necessary for the student to be released from school for a doctor/dental appointment or other unavoidable emergencies, the following procedure should be followed:
- Parent/Guardian will need to send a handwritten note to school (or call the school) that states the student’s first and last name, date and time of release, and the reason for the early dismissal. The student is to bring this note to the office before school begins.
- All students must be signed out by a parent/guardian (or someone designated by the parent/guardian on the emergency card) in the office before leaving the building.
- The written note will be kept in the students attendance file.
- Three tardies is equal to 1 unexcused absence
- Three unexcused absences due to tardiness will result in a 7:00 am detention on the following school day.
- If tardiness continues suspension from school will be at the discretion of the administration.
- To review the attendance of students and to contact parent/guardian when a student has excessive absences.
- To take appropriate steps, to insure that students attend school in a timely manner on a regular basis.
- 5 (five) absences: Parents will be notified of days absent and reminded of the need for regular attendance by letter or telephone.
- 10 (ten) absences: A mandatory meeting with parents and principals will be held to develop an intervention plan regarding attendance. The intervention plan will be pro-active and problem solving in nature.
- 18 (eighteen) absences could result in retention (4.5 per quarter).